Wednesday, October 15, 2008

dirty south

this past weekend rogray and i went down to the ATL to do a bunch of wedding stuff. we were really busy so i didn't get to take the kind of photos i generally like to. for instance -- we had 3 cupcake tastings. not a single picture of rogray stuffing his face was taken. all i have is this:

October ATL 004

which was taken in a vintage furniture store where i thought it was appropriate to do this:

October ATL 001

so you can see that i wasn't super focused. but here are a few choice moments caught on film.

1: after i lost miserably at progressive rummy momgo disowned me and then got berated for it:

October ATL 014

October ATL 023

see the shame? rogray beat us which is a first especially since the first time he played he was so slow and bad i thought my grandmother was going to hit him over the head with a skillet.

2: t-dawg brought my godsons over and they continued their love affair with rogray:

October ATL 030

but i got some godson love:

October ATL 063

3: oh i'm sorry. . .did you want to see his face? why let me show you!

October ATL 050

October ATL 059

October ATL 061

October ATL 062

he looks quite presidential in that last one no?

4: before the ATL engagement shower (no pictures! can you believe how i slacked off on my duties??) we went to the park with my nephews and my godsons -- the cuteness level was so high i thought i might explode:

October ATL 070

5: we met up with our friends the politicians for some flying biscuit breakfast which isn't as good as it once was and then went to piedmont park afterwards where rogray tried to start a new trend:

October ATL 076

October ATL 084

October ATL 081

the trend did not catch on.

6: we had an engagement photo shoot with our amazing photographers who are so awesome i might have to wrap them up and take them home with me -- there aren't any pictures yet but hopefully they got some of the wild turkey that almost attacked us.

7: we ended by going to dadgo's 8:30 a.m. contract law class to watch him teach -- i tried to get some photos on the sly -- favorite part? when he made a point by pretending to give the finger and said "SUCKAAAAAAHHHZ!"

October ATL 087

October ATL 089

October ATL 092

and that kind of sums it up people...witty repartee to return at a later date.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The professor's jesture was not giving a bird--but rather a classic "up yours" along with the classic "suckerz"--he is so dramatic! I wonder where that comes from?

Anonymous said...

I just remembered your blog and am doing a little late-night cathcing up. I have these things to say:

1. I spent I would say at least a good five minutes trying to figure out when in the hell the rummy pictures where taken, trying to figure out just how your parents had rennovated. Then I remembered they moved.

2. I miss your parents. I look forward to a reunion one of these days. Seriously.

3. It BLOWS MY MIND how adorable T&B's kiddos are. I mean, it shouldn't, they have the most attractive parents on the planet, after all. But no one should be allowed to be that cute.

4. We gots to get together. Check your calendar... I'm hunting you down. (Also, I'm moving--yikes!--so we should, you know, hang out in the city while we still live in the same one...)

Hope all is well! XO