Monday, May 11, 2009

Cat Does Hilarous Impression of a Guy!!

by rogray

So you've probably seen this video of this guy jumping into this box over and over again, right?



Well check it out. This cat decided to do this HILARIOUS imitation of that guy! This cat reproduces it move for move! This cat is a genius!!! Check it out!!!!


Cat In A Box @ Yahoo! Video

I like how the cat calls himself Maru, because the guy's video is called "I'm not Maru". How does this cat think of this stuff????!!!???

UPDATE: Someone just told me they thought the cat's video actually came FIRST!! To me, this seems impossible! How could the cat have PREDICTED what the guy was going to do! I mean, I know cats are psychic but they're not THAT psychic!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hilarant!!je ne sais pas lequel des deux me fait le plus rire! vive maru, vive toi!